A couple weeks ago, Julie fromÂ Redhead Can Decorate, did a post about her weight gain from Blogging….you know, sitting at the computer with a yummy snack while visiting and commenting on all the wonderful blogs out there. I was impressed she had the courage to post her weight, *gasp!,Â and share her weight lose journey with her readers. You Go Girl!! Read Julie’s Original Blog Bulge post!
I wanted to get rid of my blog bulge too, so I asked if she would be doing a linky party….long story, short…..A linky party was born, we invited a few friends and started a Facebook pageÂ so we can all stay motivated and encourage others. Fun, right!? You can also use the hashtag #blogbulge on photos, posts, etc. to stay connected.
I’ll share how I’m going to get fit and lose my Blog Bulge in a post later this week. I’ll come back and link it up here.
Blog Bulge Babes:
- Julie – Redhead Can Decorate
- Sherry – Pondered Primed Perfected
- Tammy – Curb Alert
- Amanda – Mommy Is Coo Coo
- Lori – Vintage Charm Restored
- BJ – Joy to Journey
- and me!
The other good news is that if you do have a blog,Â you are welcome to share this “Blog Bulge Link Party” on your blog if you would like to inspire your followers. Â We would love to share the code with you if you join the group.Â Inserting the code into your post will bring up all of these links below.
Just a few guidelines:
- Please link up healthy recipes, weight loss/gain stories, weight loss tips, favorite exercise plans, anything “getting healthy” Â below.
- This party will run until June 6th unless we decide longer (it takes time to get back on track).
- You can keep coming back to link up more than one post and find inspiration on your visits.
- Please take and copy/paste the Blog Bulge pink button above and share somewhere on your blog with the image linking back to this party (found under the button).
- Only family friendly links will be approved.
- OUR FAVORITES WILL BE FEATURED on Facebook, Pinterest, G+, and Twitter.
Please link up your healthy recipes, weight loss stories/goals, weight loss tips, favorite exercise plan, anything that will inspire us all to become healthier.